- SKU: LAM-NAP-40X10
- UPC: 810046731536
- Condition: New
- Availability: Orders placed before 1PM PST (excluding holidays and weekends) ship same day.
- Weight: 0.90 LBS
- Shipping: Calculated at the Checkout
- Material: Lamour
- Color: Burgundy
- Napkin Size: 20 X 20 Inches
- Shape: Square
Not to be confused with the regular silky and shiny satin, l'amour napkins in burgundy have been called many names. Lamour satin napkins, lamour cloth napkins, etc. A first cousin of the satin napkins, our 20" x 20" Burgundy L'amour Napkins combine the silky feel of satin and the matte sophistication that L'amour fabrics are known for. Lamour napkins feature a tempered sheen and they are noticeably thicker than other table napkins you will find at comparable prices. Who needs to rent table napkins when you can buy them cheaper?
- Can be folded into a variety of styles
- Wrinkle and stain resistant. Reusable and can be washed multiple times
- Excellent as restaurant napkins, hotel napkins, wedding reception napkins, banquet table napkins and as party table napkins.
- Also available, l'amour table runners and chair sashes.
MATERIAL. 100% L'amour
GSM. 120 (A measure of the weight and thickness of the fabric)
SIZE. 20 inch X 20 inch
CARE INSTRUCTION. Machine washable with warm water in gentle cycle. Use normal detergent. Bleach is not recommended for this color. Don't wash with other materials. Wash like colors together. Tumble dry with low temperature. Avoid overloading and make sure washer and dryer are in good working order. Gradually dry in dryer to avoid temperature shock.
For more information about our wholesale cloth napkins, please call us at 877-450-8383.
NOTE: There are inferior versions of these fabric napkins in the market today. We recommend purchasing a sample before placing a large order on our website as there is a huge quality difference among lamour cloth napkins that are available for sale online and at physical stores.
*L'amour is a stain and wrinkle release fabric. Meaning, stain absorption is reduced and wrinkle formation can be minimized.