USE OF SITE
- Your license to access the Site is non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are using the Site and displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items on the site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as directly and explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any unauthorized use of the Content appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- Content displayed throughout the Site is for informational purposes only. Visiting the Site is voluntary and you have the option to either continue using it or not. It is your sole responsibility to consult health care professionals for diagnosis, advice, and/or treatment of any health-related condition.
- For shopping purposes, we may assign you an account identificaton and password to allow your access to the Site and fulfill shopping processes. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you.
- The Site will deliver notice to you by means of electronic email (email), a general notice on the Site, or by other reliable methods to the other personal information you have provided when you visited the Site. You are responsible for ensuring that the domain name YourChairCovers.com is added to your junk or spam electronic mail exceptions and agree to hold our Site not responsible and harmless for any issues that arise from correspondence that you do not receive due to the filtering, by you or your internet service provider, of any emails we send you.
- If you need to notify Your Chair Covers for any reason, it must be made in writing through electronic mail or regular mail. Any other communication, especially by phone, shall be considered invalid as a means of communicating with our Site on important matters, including, but not limited to, amending or canceling orders, requests to exchange or return products, etc. Your Chair Covers shall not be held accountable for resolving any issues addressed by means other than those expressly permitted in this Agreement.
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video clips, audio clips, and site design (collectively "Content") that appear on this Site are the sole property of YOUR CHAIR COVERS, INC Copyright © 2008-2017, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may not copy, reproduce, disassemble, decompile, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any form or by any means any portion of the Site without our prior written permission.
ITEMS ON CLEARANCE POLICY
Items displayed in our Clearance section are being discontinued due to color consistency issues or because there is no huge demand for them. All sales are final and cannot be returned. No returns, no replacements, no exchanges.
This Site may be accessed from countries other than the United States. If you access and use this Site outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws and regulations.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Your Chair Covers is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, our Site disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Your Chair Covers does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Site will be error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Our Store does not make any representation related to the use of the Content in this Site in terms of their accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
The Site shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state in which our business operates. For orders shipped to all other states or for international orders, you, the customer, are solely responsible for all sales and use taxes or any other associated duties or taxes.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Los Angeles, California, except that to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of California. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of the Site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. Otherwise, accounts created for you on the Site including your passwords will be terminated.
This site is created and controlled by us in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.